We are an international team that supports companies in Germany to keep or become better.
We delight with our experiences from the automotive industry.
We deal with people openly and honestly and collaborate on one level.
We are committed to ensure that process optimizations have positive consequences for everyone involved in the process.
You will grow with us:
- At Feynsinn, you’ll develop methods, optimize processes and consult on applications – either in-house or at the customer’s site.
- You will implement VR projects in the automotive and non-automotive environment independently and in a team
- You will develop and run internal and external workshops and trainings
How you push us forward:
- A successfully completed degree or training in the media informatics, media technology or virtual design sector.
- First practical experiences in working with VR / AR software systems (DeltaGen, VRED, IC:IDO VDP, VisView etc.) and / or 3D visualization software (e.g. Maya, 3DSMax, Cinema 4D etc.)
- Expertise in the conception of modern IT solutions (e.g. UML) and of current IT project management methods (e.g. SCRUM)
- Preferably skills invirtual reality and high-end visualizations for marketing purposes or the film and games industry
- Customer-oriented work, teamspirit, organisational talent as well as an independent and result-oriented way of working
- Fluent skills in German and very good written and spoken skills in English
Your everyday life will change for good.
Organic fruits, water and coffee are for free, as well as good talks with the other Feynsinnlers. In order to think, design and work creatively and innovatively together, we created an casual and friendly atmosphere, where you will feel as comfortable as possible.
*We don´t care about gender, age, nationality, and religion – what really matters – is You.