Virtual commissioning enables the automation software to be continuously tested during development, on the basis of the digital twin of a machine or system. Instead of developing and testing the automation software in the real plant, all important functions can be put into operation in advance. As a result, the design and automation departments can test the common development status at an early stage of the project, thus avoiding expensive errors and changes to the real plant.
Under the brand iSILOG, Siemens PLM partner and Feynsinn sister brand, we provide software solutions for virtual commissioning. This includes a complete standard software package, for instance Simit and NX Mechatronics Concept Designer and our own supplementary software products for virtual commissioning, such as RobotConnect and PLCConnect. In addition to the software packages, we also offer a comprehensive training package and, if required, can also provide project support in engineering projects. Further information and videos on the fields of process simulation and virtual commissioning can be found on the iSILOGsimulation YouTube channel.
Services at a glance
- Sales and implementation of the Siemens PLM NX Mechatronics Concept Designer (NX MCD) and Siemens Simit standard software
- NX MCD iSILOG add-ons:
- PLCConnect – automation interfaces with Rockwell, Fanuc, KUKA, ABB, Beckhoff etc.
- RobotConnect – robot simulation in NX
- Software training for MCD, Simit, virtual commissioning and robot simulation in NX
- Software maintenance and installation
- Performing virtual commissioning, creating models for virtual commissioning